Here at Xsite Leisure we wanted to go that extra mile and think outside the box. We didn’t want to just build a mud track, that went round and round the same muddy field, we wanted to shake things up a bit. So we built a mixed multi-surface mud karting track. It’s like a short rally stage, but for mud karts.
Once seated and belted in our mud karts, prepare to experience something out of the ordinary. It’s tarmac, chalk and gravel ground will leave you buzzing, and fuel a spark to get back on the track. Our mud karts are built by leading kart manufacturer BIZ and are simple to drive, with a rev and go 200cc engine.
Your experience will start with a safety briefing, after which you will be familiarised with the mud karts and it’s controls, as well as the track/flag rules and briefing.
Why not try one of our multi activity packages:
What to expect
- Please arrive 30 minutes before your booked time, so we can get you signed in. Our Mud/Rally Karting experience lasts around 30 minutes, including all safety briefings. If you would like a longer session, it can be arranged.
- We can run up to 4 karts on the track at any one time. The amount of drivers in your session will determine how the group is split and how much drive time each driver gets.
- A disclaimer will need to be signed, before driving our Karts.
- We Provide all safety equipment
- Full Safety Briefing
- 30min karting experience
- Changing rooms
What you need to bring
Suitable outdoor clothing must be worn at all times when driving our karts, E.g, covered arms and legs and closed in footwear. We recommend you bring spare clothes to change into (especially if it is wet), as you can get pretty muddy. Also bring a towel and a bag for your wet clothes. We do hire out waterproof overalls for £5, if you would like to stay dryer.
- Minimum age 16
- Parental consent for under 18’s
- Not suitable if pregnant
- Cannot be under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Have a general good level of fitness
- Will need to sign a disclaimer
Xsite Leisure reserves the right to refuse participants permission to take part in any activity, or to stop a participants session early without a refund, If any member of staff has reason to believe that a participant is riding or driving dangerously, or is misusing our equipment. Or has reason to believe that a participant is under the influence of drugs/alcohol or any other substance, that would likely affect/impair the participants ability to take part in Xsite Leisure activities.