Quad Bike Experience in Redhill, Surrey. We have over 5 miles of mixed quad biking terrain set across our 270 acres of land. Easily accessible from London and surrounding areas.
Quad biking is one of our main passions here at Xsite Leisure. This is why we have put so much effort into building a track that we believe, will put a smile on everyone’s face.
Jump on your own quad, and be led convoy style by one of our experienced instructors. Our 5 mile long track will take you on a journey across 270 acres of land, where you will get a taste of multiple different terrains; open straights to winding tracks, over bridges, through ditches and tunnels, up and down inclines and over obstacles.
This activity is approximately 1 hour long, including the safety briefing
Why not try one of our multi activity packages:
What to expect
- Feel free to turn up on the day, but to avoid disappointment we recommend you call us on 01737 772548 to book a time slot, or book online.
- Please arrive 30 minutes before your booked time, so we can get you signed in.
- Our Quad bike experience lasts around 1 hour, but if you would like a longer session, it can be arranged.
- The experience will start with a safety briefing and familiarisation of the Quads and Track rules. Once on the Quads, the Instructor will run you round a short beginners course first, before you get onto the main track.
- A disclaimer will need to be signed before you can ride our Quads.
What's included in your quad biking experience
- We Provide all safety equipment
- Full Safety Briefing
- 1 hour quad experience
- Changing rooms
- Minimum age 16
- Parental consent for under 18’s
- Not suitable if pregnant
- Cannot be under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Have a general good level of fitness
- Will need to sign a disclaimer
Xsite Leisure reserves the right to refuse participants permission to take part in any activity, or to stop a participants session early without a refund, If any member of staff has reason to believe that a participant is riding or driving dangerously, or is misusing our equipment. Or has reason to believe that a participant is under the influence of drugs/alcohol or any other substance, that would likely affect/impair the participants ability to take part in Xsite Leisure activities.
Quad Biking Near Me
If you found us by looking for quad biking near me, the chances are we are local to you. Our location is perfect for a wide range of people looking for quad biking experiences just outside of London. We are based in Redhill, Surrey, just off the M25 and M23 motorways.