Why not treat your kids to an ATV experience like no other?
Whether it’s a birthday party to remember, or out on a trek with Mum and Dad, our Kids ATV experiences are sure to put a smile on everyone’s face.
What you will drive
In another industry first, Polaris have developed the ACE 150EFI, a single seat ATV, intended to provide kids with a driving experience they won’t forget, while providing safety features parents will want.
- Electronic controlled speed limiter settings
- Bucket seat
- Seat belt
- Roll cage
- Safety nets
- Easy to use, Rev and go controls.
Altogether making them simple for kids to drive.
Track / Trek Options
Our dirt track is the type of track our Polaris ACE’s were made for. With long bends, dips and bumps, after a session on this track, your kids will feel unstoppable, and like rally champions!
Why not make it a family adventure? Parents, jump on your own adult quad bike and join the kids on a Journey round our Trek course? This is a great way to see more of our farm-based activity centre. Once everyone is safety briefed, one of our experienced instructors will led you all out in convoy style round our 2 mile long Trek. The journey will take you across 270 acres of land, where you will get a taste of multiple different terrains; open straights to winding tracks.
PricesWe have 3 Polaris ACE’s. For groups larger than 3, drivers will take turns, ensuring everyone get the same drive time.
What to expect
- Feel free to turn up on the day, but to avoid disappointment we recommend you call us on 01737 772548 to book a time slot.
- Please arrive 30 minutes before your booked time, so we can get you signed in.
- The experience will start with a safety briefing and familiarisation of the ATV and Track rules.
- A disclaimer will need to be signed by a parent or guardian before anyone can drive.
- We provide all safety equipment
- Full Safety Briefing
- Polaris ACE ATV experience
- Changing rooms
What you need to bring
Suitable outdoor clothing must be worn at all times when driving our ATV, E.g, covered arms and legs and closed-in footwear. (no wellington boots)
We recommend you bring spare clothes to change into (especially if it is wet), as you can get pretty muddy.
- Minimum age 10
- Maximum age 15
- Parent or guardian consent
- Have a general good level of fitness
Xsite Leisure reserves the right to refuse participants permission to take part in any activity, or to stop a participants session early without a refund, If any member of staff has reason to believe that a participant is riding or driving dangerously, or is misusing our equipment. Or has reason to believe that a participant is under the influence of drugs/alcohol or any other substance, that would likely affect/impair the participants ability to take part in Xsite Leisure activities.