If adrenaline is what you are after, or even if you just need to let off a bit of built up road rage, then our Rage Buggies are just what you need. The guys over at Rage have a reputation for building some of the world’s best known xtreme off road vehicles, and our 690cc two seater Rage Buggy is another example of why the Rage name is known globally. Unlike most other centres offering a Rage driving experience, our buggyies are two seater’s, meaning you can take a friend along for the ride with you, if they dare! You will both be strapped into bucket seats with a full race harness and helmet, the engine will be started, and then you will be let loose on our track to put your driving skills to the test.
PricesWe have 2 Rage Buggies. For groups up to 6 people we will put 1 Rage Buggy out on the track. For groups of 7 - 12 people we will put out the 2nd, drivers will take turns, ensuring everyone gets the same drive time.
What to expect
- Feel free to turn up on the day, but to avoid disappointment we recommend you call us on 01737 772548 to book a time slot.
- Please arrive 30 minutes before your booked time, so we can get you signed in.
- The experience will start with a safety briefing and familiarisation of the Rage Buggies and Track rules. Once the Instructor has strapped you in, you’re good to go.
- A disclaimer will need to be signed before anyone can drive.
- We provide all safety equipment
- Full Safety Briefing
- Rage Buggies
- Changing rooms
What you need to bring
Suitable outdoor clothing must be worn at all times when driving our vehicles, E.g, covered arms and legs and closed-in footwear.
- Minimum age 16
- Parent or guardian consent for under 18’s
- Not suitable if pregnant
- Cannot be under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Have a general good level of fitness
- Will need to sign a disclaimer
In the event that we can not run the activity due to break downs or bad weather, an alternative activity will be provided of equivalent or more value as a replacement.
Xsite Leisure reserves the right to refuse participants permission to take part in any activity, or to stop a participants session early without a refund, If any member of staff has reason to believe that a participant is riding or driving dangerously, or is misusing our equipment. Or has reason to believe that a participant is under the influence of drugs/alcohol or any other substance, that would likely affect/impair the participants ability to take part in Xsite Leisure activities.